Bed n Breakfast in Inuvik
Make your stay north of the Arctic Circle a memorable one by staying at Cynthia’s Bed n Breakfast. Located in the Town of Inuvik, the gateway to the Western Arctic!
A favourite spot for adventurers taking on the Dempster Highway, relax and unwind after a long drive at our comfortable BnB. Our decor is inspired by the unique landscape of the north.
Bed n Breakfast Amenities
Our Bed n Breakfast boasts many amenities that will make your stay in Inuvik comfortable and pleasant.
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Heaters
- Dedicated Workspaces
- WiFi Internet throughout
- Washer and Dryer (additional fees required)
- Complimentary Bathroom Toiletries
- Extra Hangers and Iron
- Free Premise and Street Parking
At our Bed n Breakfast, your safety is our number one priority therefore we want to make every guest aware of several precautions.
- Three security cameras on the premise
- Carbon Monoxide alarms throughout
- Smoke Detectors throughout
- Guest are required to climb stairs
- Potential of noise from other guests and neighbours
- No pets allowed, however, our house dog does live on the premise
- Common spaces are shared
- Common spaces off-limits after 10:00 pm
- No smoking inside, only designated areas on premise
Our cancellation policy is flexible, with a full refund available up to 24-hour prior to your check-in time. Within 24-hour before your check-in time, no refund is available unless otherwise negotiated.
Check-in anytime after 1:00 pm
Check-out required before 12:00 pm
No security deposit is required to make a reservation.
Children and Families
Our Bed and Breakfast is family-friendly and suitable for children from the ages of 2 to 12 years old.